KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE STUDIO
Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to immediately move forward with the financial commitment of the Keep Your Ass in the Studio e-course making 4 monthly payments of $250 (or 4 monthly payments of $200 if you have qualified for the Early Bird Discount) or 1 payment of $900.
- I agree to make payments on time, on the same date each month according to the start date of the Recurring Monthly Payment Plan and according to these Terms and Conditions.
- I understand that payments are non-refundable and that a refund is only possible within 14 days of the start date of the program if an emergency arises. If you are for any reason dissatisfied with the content of the course, please see the Refund Policy below.
- I agree not to distribute the program materials to anyone.
- I have read the policies provided here and agree to participate fully in the Keep Your Ass in the Studio e-course, make all payments on time, and to show up 100% in this e-course in every possible way. I acknowledge that how you do one thing is how you do everything, and I am willing to demonstrate my understanding of this throughout this e-course. I understand that Jessica Serran is not a licensed therapist, legal advisor, or financial advisor, and that I am responsible for all my thoughts, feelings and actions. I will ask questions and clarify anything that I don’t understand. I am committed to doing everything I need to do to get 100% from this e-course.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards only. JESSICASERRAN.COM will appear on your credit card statement.
REFUND POLICY: KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE STUDIO and ALL GROUP COACHING PROGRAMS
Once you’re in, you’re in. I’m confident that any artist who integrates the content from Keep Your Ass in the Studio, Keep Your Ass in the Studio for Musicians and Songwriters, Exhibit Your Work in the Most Miraculous Ways, Strut Your Stuff Online, or The Force Membership and engages fully will experience profound shifts in their creative output and disposition towards being an artist. If you have completed all the course content, (as evidenced on the course content page and in your Downloadable, Printable Workbook - you will be asked to scan and upload pages for review), have engaged in the The Sanctuary - our Private Facebook group and are still not happy at the end of the course, you (the artist), the trained Keep Your Ass in the Studio Facilitator and Jessica Serran will schedule a conversation to discuss a refund.
GROUP COACHING CALLS AND RECORDINGS
Group Coaching Calls and Programs are recorded. By being on a call you agree to being recorded when you speak and you have the option to listen and not speak. Recordings in part or in whole may be transcribed or used by Jessica Serran for the production of written, audio, or video materials; for courses; or for training and evaluation of Jessica Serran by mentor coaches or for credentialing examinations. Some recordings may be occasionally used for marketing purposes. Permission is given for the confidential use of these recordings by Jessica Serran for any of these purposes. By being on the Group Coaching Calls you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: JESSICA SERRAN and JESSICASERRAN.COM
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime. This includes: The Becoming Artist Birthing Room Facebook group, membership to The Sanctuary Facebook group, any and all mailing lists, blocking you from Social Media accounts, etc. should you not comply with our Terms and Conditions.
RIGHTS FOR TERMINATION INCLUDE: Not complying with the Terms and Conditions outlined here, not respecting the process of other artists, unprofessional behaviour, sharing course information: logins, passwords and content, copyright infringement, inappropriate comments and behaviour, lack of respect for any and all employees, trained facilitators, Ambassadors of Becoming, freelancers and Jessica Serran team members, not honouring your payment schedule, and any other reasons at the discretion of Jessica Serran. Safety and respecting the process and products of all artists is of the highest value and priority of Jessica Serran.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent all programs and their potential. Any claims made of actual results can be verified upon request. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. By law we cannot guarantee that you will achieve any results or earn any money from this program. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own dedication, desire and motivation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level or results. You are responsible for your own actions and results.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETE:
Customer and client hereby understands that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented in these courses, membership groups and one-on-one coaching programs are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary to Jessica Serran and agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from Jessica Serran materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Jessica Serran. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Jessica Serran, owner of jessicaserran.com will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
HEADQUARTERS MAILING ADDRESS:
Lyckovo Namesti 3
Prague 8, 186 00
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you have. Please call at 011 420 776 797 465 (outside of Czech Republic) or 776 797 465 (within CZ) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.