BECOMING ARTIST PROGRAM
Terms and Conditions
By paying the deposit on this program, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I agree to immediately move forward with the financial commitment of the program, for a total payment of $12 500 USD (12 monthly payments of $1000 and a $500 Non-Refundable Deposit).
- After paying the $500 USD Non-Refundable Deposit, I agree to make twelve monthly payments of $1000 USD.
- I agree to make payments on time, as outlined on the Becoming Artist Landing Page, these Terms and Conditions and through our conversations and email exchanges.
- I understand that the $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is non-refundable and that a refund is only refundable within 14 days of its payment if an emergency arises. If you are for any reason dissatisfied with the content of the course, cancellation of future payments can only be made at the end of each 3 three month semester provided you have engaged fully with all course content, completed assignments and attended all one-on-one coaching calls. We will discuss and review at that time. All payments made for the previous semesters are non-refundable.
- I agree not to reproduce or distribute the program materials.
- I agree to provide Jessica Serran with a testimonial at the end of the coaching program and give permission for it to be used publicly along with my name, initials and/or website (optional) and a photograph (optional).
- I have read the policies provided here and agree to participate fully in the program, make all payments on time, and to show up 100% in this program in every possible way. I acknowledge that how you do one thing is how you do everything, and I am willing to demonstrate my understanding of this throughout this program. I understand that Jessica Serran is not a licensed therapist, legal advisor, or financial advisor, and that I am responsible for all my thoughts, feelings and actions. I will ask questions and clarify anything that I don’t understand. I recognize that uncomfortable feelings may rise to the surface throughout the duration of the program and I will let Jessica Serran know so that we can work through them together. I am committed to doing everything I need to do to get 100% from my coaching relationship and from this coaching program.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards only. JESSICASERRAN.COM will appear on your credit card statement.
REFUND POLICY: ALL ONE-ON-ONE COACHING PROGRAMS
Your Becoming Artist: $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is just that – non-refundable unless an emergency arises within 14 days of its payment. If you are for any reason dissatisfied with the content of the course, cancellation of future payments can only be made at the end of each three month semester provided you have engaged fully with all course content, completed assignments and attended all one-on-one coaching calls. We will discuss and review at that time. All payments made for the previous semesters are non-refundable. Refunds will only be issued at the end of each semester if you have showed up fully for all coaching calls and completed all homework and assignments.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: JESSICA SERRAN and JESSICASERRAN.COM
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime. This includes any and all of our Facebook groups, any and all mailing lists, blocking you from Social Media accounts, etc. should you not comply with our Terms and Conditions.
RIGHTS FOR TERMINATION INCLUDE: Not complying with the Terms and Conditions outlined here, not respecting the process of other artists, unprofessional behaviour, sharing course information: logins, passwords and content, copyright infringement, inappropriate comments and behaviour, lack of respect for any and all employees, freelancers, Jessica Serran and Becoming Artist team members, not honouring your payment schedule, and any other reasons at the discretion of Jessica Serran. Safety and respecting the process and products of all artists is the highest value and priority of Jessica Serran and the Becoming Artist Movement.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent all programs and their potential. Any claims made of actual results can be verified upon request. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. By law we cannot guarantee that you will achieve any results or earn any money from this program. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background, dedication, desire and motivation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level or results. You alone are responsible for your actions and results.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETE:
Customer and client hereby understands that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented in these courses, membership groups and one-on-one coaching programs are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary to Jessica Serran and the Becoming Artist Movement and agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from Jessica Serran and/or Becoming Artist materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Jessica Serran. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Jessica Serran, owner of jessicaserran.com and becomingartist.com will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
HEADQUARTERS MAILING ADDRESS:
Lyckovo Namesti 3
Prague 8, 186 00
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you have. Please call at 011 420 776 797 465 (outside of Czech Republic) or 776 797 465 (within CZ) or send an email to email@example.com.